If you're getting sick of your long locks and are looking for a way to freshen up your look for summer, try going short!
Celebs are prepping themselves for the heat of summer by chopping off their hair and going for an easier, trendier look.
Stars like Jennifer Lawrence and Lady Gaga recently shedded their long hair in favor of a short cut.
According to Moment's Salon, there are seven cuts to strive for.
1. The Karlie: named after model Karlie Kloss. Jennifer Lawrence debuted the look recently.
2. The Long Pixie: long bangs minimize a wide forehead and accentuate cheekbones, which is great for oval and heart-shaped faces. Because the layers make hair look fuller, it's also a great for fine hair. Think Michelle Williams new take on this look.
3. The Unstructured Bob: great for fine hair; chin length looks great on anyone.
4. The Chop Chop: those with square or heart-shaped faces and most hair types, but avoid if you have thinning hair since it's cut so close to the scalp.
5. The Blunt Lob: The "lob" is a mash-up that describes Agyness Deyn's long bob. This look is great for wide square or round face shapes because it softens the jawline. It's long enough that even the curly-haired among us can get the look by blow-drying it straight then using a flat iron to get a sleek finish.
6. The Faux-Hawk Pixie: London-born model Tolula Adeyemi looks fierce with her asymmetric curly faux hawk. Don't afraid to make a statement!
7. The Choppy Pixie: flatters any kind of face. Think Anne Hathaway or Gennifer Goodwin.