New York Post celebrity real estate columnist Jennifer Gould Keil dished on the latest major sales and who's checking out what and where.
173 Perry St.
- Sold for $5.5 million
- Richard Meier glass tower
- Diana Picasso (Pablo Picasso's great granddaughter) renting for $25,000 a month
- LA resident Brian Fitterer bought it sight unseen for $5.5 million after Hurricane Sandy
484 Greenwich St.
- Listed for $12.5 million
- reality TV star Kelly Bensimon looked at it
- 30 foot wide townhouse with private garage in west SoHo
- 6 story elevator building, 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, 2 terraces, roofdeck, fireplace
For Jennifer Gould Keil's column vist the NYPost.com.