MASSAPEQUA PARK, N.Y. (AP) - Authorities say a man has died in an overnight house fire on Long Island.
The blaze occurred around 1 a.m. Wednesday in the village of Massapequa Park.
The fire reportedly started in the living room and spread quickly. The victim was trapped on the second floor. Firefighters were driven back by the intense flames.
Officials say the fire may have been caused by an electrical problem.
Information from: WABC-TV, http://www.7online.com
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.