Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
Not the prettiest Friday, but we're ready for a great weekend. Expect scattered showers and thunderstorms throughout the day. After an early high in the upper sixties, temperatures fall & winds pick up out of the chillier northwest. Right now the Memorial Day Weekend looks sunny and cool with highs in the low to mid 60s on Saturday, in the 70s Sunday & Monday. Cooler temps at the shore.