Studies show money problems can be a big reason for why couples break up.
So, how do you know you're dating a financial deadbeat? Financial expert Dan Roccato offered several warning signs on the Thursday's FOX 29 News at 5 p.m.
- Self employed, never works:
- Drives an expensive car that is leased
- Asks for loan
- Lives in a big house with no furniture
- Holds maxed out credit cards
- Insists on paying the entire check without even looking at the bill
- Avoids cell phone calls
- Lives with parents
Roccato says it's important to have the money talk early in a relationship. You can watch his interview in the video above.
Overnight look for passing clouds and a few flurries. Bundle up and watch for icy patches on roads and sidewalks. Lows in the upper teens and low 20s.
The cold stays with us for a few more days with highs around freezing.
Looks like another storm system moving in to start the weekend. This one will likely bring a mix of snow, sleet, and rain. Stay tuned.