Chef Zach Bredemann shows FOX 10's Kristy Siefkin how to make cult-foodie favorite Macadamia Nut Chicken at Kona Grill.
Macadamia Nut Chicken
4ea-Boneless skinless chicken breasts
12 cup-AP Flour
2-cups- Panko or fine unseasoned breadcrumbs
12 cup- chopped Macadamia Nuts
3 Tbs- Olive oil
1. Season the clean chicken breast with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
2. Using a bowl whisk the eggs and add the milk to make an egg wash.
3. In another bowl add the panko and chopped macadamia nuts and mix well.
4. Take the chicken out of the flour and place in the egg wash then the panko mix and bread the chicken 1 at a time.
5. Using a large saut pan heat on medium heat the butter and oil.
6. Brown the chicken on both sides and place in a pre heated 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until done.
Serve with you favorite side dishes.