Cigarette may be cause of Phoenix apartment fire - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Cigarette may be cause of Phoenix apartment fire

Posted: Updated:
PHOENIX -

Phoenix firefighters responded to a fire at a single story 4-plex Wednesday afternoon, in the 9200 block of N. 7th Ave.

A resident in one of the middle units had been smoking a cigarette and may have fallen asleep, says Phoenix Fire spokesman Jonathan Jacobs.

The 49-year-old resident suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns, but should be ok. Everyone else made it out of the building safely.

Everyone living in the complex will be displaced.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices