Two people were rescued from a Christmas Day fire inside a home in Bucks County.
The fire sparked in a home on the 100 block of Orchard Lane in Lower Southampton around 11:30 a.m.
Firefighters say it appears someone was using oxygen while smoking a cigarette, causing the fire.
Both residents of the home are in their 70s, firefighters say. The two were taken to St. Mary Medical Center's Torresdale hospital but the extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
NICE EASTER WEEKEND
Decreasing clouds and the return of sunshine for the holiday weekend.
Low in the 40s, Highs in the 60s for the weekend
Saturday High: 66
EASTER Sunday High: 65