Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is hiring a staff accountant.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Controller, the responsibilities of the staff accountant are as follows:
- Reconcile Credit Card A/R, bank, and various other balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Allocate credit card income and various fees amongst Lincoln Center's programs.
- Review credit card settlements and ensure they are properly recorded in the general ledger.
- Assist in providing fundraising departments support for the financials relating to all aspects of grant reporting.
- Analyze and reconcile various general ledger accounts.
- Perform other analysis and complete special projects, as needed.