Fire at David C. Brown funeral home in Belleville - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

Fire at David C. Brown funeral home in Belleville

Posted: Updated:
BELLEVILLE, Mich. (WJBK) -

Fox 2 was on the scene of a fire Sunday night at the David C. Brown funeral home in Belleville. Crews were on the scene for hours. They believe a grill at a nearby apartment may have started the fire.

Click on the video player to watch Alexis Wiley's live report.

Witnesses tell us they saw smoke and heavy flames. Police and firefighters think the fire started on a deck that's part of an apartment near the funeral home. There are reports of an explosion. No one was hurt. No deceased people were inside the funeral home at the time of the fire.

Powered by WorldNow

KSAZ-TV & KUTP
511 W. Adams St.
Phoenix, AZ 85003

Phone: (602) 257-1234
Fax: (602) 262-0177

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices